Schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation.
Please download and complete the New Patient Questionnaire to bring with you to your consultation.
At your consultation, we will discuss your current state of health, potential treatment strategies, and outline an initial treatment plan.
Note: It may be possible to start treatment on the same day if time allows. Just let us know of your interest when you book your consultation so that we may do our best to make arrangements.
Tips for a great visit
- Please have something light to eat prior to your visit.
- Please stay well hydrated after your session with us. Sip on water throughout the day.
- Please wear loose-fitting, stretchy clothing or bring shorts to change into. We also have plenty of gowns and towels to drape you with if needed so that you may feel comfortable.
- Please bring all medical records relating to your condition, as well as a list of your current medications and any dietary supplements you may be taking.
- Please try to arrive a few minutes early. If the interior door is closed, another patient’s session is concluding. Please have a seat, and we will be with you shortly.
- Your time is valuable to us. We do our best to attend to you in less than 15 minutes. Please expect to spend approximately one hour with us.
- Our time is valuable, too. If you are running late, please send a brief text or voice message. If you cannot make your appointment, kindly give us 24 hours notice. Repeated cancellations will be charged the full price of the visit.
- Questions? It is important to us that you feel free to ask any questions you may have. If you need more time than is allotted for your treatment session, you are always welcome to schedule time separately to talk with your doctor. We reserve time blocks of 15 minutes for discussion by phone or in person. This way, we can stay on schedule and respect everyone’s time.
- Not sure how to find us? We are located just North of the Buffalo and Cheyenne intersection in a two-story building on the East side of Buffalo Drive. Take a look at the map on the Contact page for further details.